Monday, March 06, 2006

More nothing

I some how managed to create my last posting under the name 'Harry Chuckles'. This is mainly because I signed up for this blog thing about 7 months, and for a reason that I neither know, nor will ever remember, I decided to use that ridiculous name. I've changed that now. Moving on.....

As I sit here, in a Russian internet cafe in southern Melbourne, typing this whilst simultaneously uploading my pictures, a women to my left is sitting at here machine chatting in Adult Friendfinders chat room. To give you a picture, she's 40-50 ish, moderately bearded, well more a moustache, and lets say 'overweight'. She's not exactly a looker, so the idea of her arranging a rendez-vous of an 'adult' nature with someone else is as repelling as her body odour.

Anyway. As I said i'm currently uploading more pictures, something I haven't done in about 5 months, consequenting in a rather high volume. This even takes into acount the two or so months I was without a camera due to irreversible sand damage. I've decided not to leave my camera on a towel in a sand-storm again. By the way, sand damage is not covered in the International Warranty, I discovered to my annoyance. The annoyance refers both to the news that it was irrepairable and non-covered, as well as annoyance at having to buy a replacement for a 3 month old camera.

I've borrowed my travelling mate's camera to fill in that gap, but i'm not uploading all the pictures cause as they are taken a high resolution, this would take several eons. I'm not sure if you can actually pluralise eons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home